VIDEO: Jury sides with Petco in boy’s rat-chew fever dying

Courtesy of CNN

SAN DIEGO (KRON) — On Thursday a jury in San Diego determined Petco shouldn’t be responsible for the dying of a boy who died from a rat chew.

The pet rat was bought at a Petco retailer in San Diego again in 2013.

10-yr-previous Aidan Pankey contracted “rat chew fever” after he was uncovered to the contaminated rat.

The boy’s household sued Petco for $20 million, accusing them of not doing sufficient to stop contaminated rats from being bought, and never warning clients.

Jurors say though it was a troublesome determination, they discovered Petco was not negligent within the boy’s dying.

WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:

>> MORE TOP STORIES

Source link

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

2005-2016                                                                                              FrankoPolo©

Translate »

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?