HARRIS COUNTY (KTRK) —
A drug bust at a northwest Harris County residence yielded dozens of kilos of medicine, hundreds of dollars in foreign money, a number of firearms and — maybe most unusually — self-enchancment and enterprise books.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Workplace says it raided a house on the 14400 block of Kenley Orchard lane after receiving a tip of heavy, suspicious foot visitors out and in of the residence.
Through the bust, authorities discovered:
- 33 Lbs. of edible marijuana in several varieties, together with cupcakes and Rice Krispy bars
- eighty three lbs. of THC
- 264 ounces of Promethazine and Codeine
- 26 bars of Xanax
- 14 lbs. of marijuana
- (2) AR-15s, an AK-forty seven brief-barreled gun, a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun and two handguns
- A SKS rifle and a bolt motion sort rifle
- $three,000 in foreign money
- A replica of John C. Maxwell’s ‘How Profitable Individuals Assume’ and a number of other enterprise books
Juston Dew, 21, and Octivous Williams, 25, have been every charged with manufacturing and supply and possession with intent to ship.
(Copyright ©2016 KTRK-TV. All Rights Reserved.)